3/27/2013

The Robo-Family VII


Can't believe that it's still "WINTER" ahaha :( If I look out of my window I just see snow, snow and errr... yea I guess it's SNOW... I hat that right now. Just need some sun.

well I decided to post the last few designs of my project The Robo-Family. And after that I'll start some new things. I have some ideas but need some more time to think about it and to pick up the best one to design :)


okay pack to the member of The Robo-Family:
1st one is: Mrs. Money Penny (she really loves to have a lot of money!) ^^
Mrs. Money Penny
2nd one is: Miss B. Eauty Crown (she imagine that she's the princess of The Robo-Family)
Miss B. Eauty Crown
3rd one is: the hard working Mrs. Indy Built (she build all the houses of The Robo-Family)
Mrs. Indy Built
4th one is: Mr. Micheal Ason (the musician of The Robo-Family. He's the star at each party) :)

Mr. Michael Ason


Guy's that is the End of The Robo-Family. You can see all members at the blog right now!


 If u liked that designs stay tuned. More will follow. And if u like to see some rough LineArt or sketches/doodles about The Robo-Family u can follow me on 

Twitter: @tony_eight

Or visit my DA account to see more toon drawings: T-Eight

Or just see some rough sketches on Instagram: tony_eight

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen